By participating in the Ecochase, you and your team will be exposed to some of Toronto’s coolest sustainability features. Through friendly competition, you are guaranteed to leave the event with a sense of pride, community and readiness to make a difference. You can sign up up to 4 people, if you don’t have enough, don’t worry, we’ll make your team complete.
What you can look forward to
– Discovering new Toronto nooks
– Learning about sustainable modes of transportation
– Getting in touch with the aboriginal way of doing things
– Munching on delicious vegan food
– Laughing, engaging and exercising with your friends and awesome new people who also like making the city better!
Who is it for:
a) Greenies who want to put your knowledge to the test
b) New Torontonians who want to discover the hidden cool places that make this city great
c) People looking to meet people and actually engage with them
d) Anyone looking to do something fun and active on a Saturday in June
Our event provides the perfect balance between costs, education, networking and team building. You don’t have to be a green wizard to enter. But you WILL need to solve clues and make quick decisions to get from hot spot to hot spot, complete challenges and score tons of bonus points along the way to boost your chances of winning! You don’t have to be a marathon runner to do the Eco Chase.You just have to THINK on your FEET and make good use of the TTC wherever possible.
Prizes:– GRAND prize – cottage getaway by the lake just north of Huntsville!
– MEC packs – great for running and travelling and to use to win the next EcoChase
– Passes to Beach Blast – indoor beach volleyball for when it’s too cold to play outside
– Hair Styling at Linus!
– Eco Car Detailing Package from Detailing Knights!
– Tickets to Toronto Greenhouse – green networking nights
– Great Eco-Literature sponsored by Bob Willard, Earth Rangers Centre for Sustainable Technology
– and many many more!